I experimented on another recipe using cassava. It’s called Cassava Nuggets.
¾ cassava (2-3 medium sized cassava), peeled and grated
Salt and pepper, to taste
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbps cornstarch
1 cup Vegetable/Canola oil
½ cup grated cassava
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups water
1 tbsp cornstarch
Salt and pepper to taste
1 clove garlic, minced
1. Beat eggs and add cornstarch, salt, pepper and garlic.
2. Add grated cassava. Mix well.
3. Scoop a spoonful of mixture and deep fry until golden brown.
4. Drain and serve.
For the sauce:
1. Dissolve cornstarch in water.
2. Saute garlic until light brown
3. On low fire, add dissolved cornstarch, sugar, salt and pepper and cassava. Mix until it thickens. Sauce should give a sweet salty taste and coffee brown in color.